We invite all members to submit resources to our news feed and online library. All submissions will be received and reviewed by our administrator and will be posted within 48 hours.
For any resource that you wish to include in our library, we ask you to follow the following guidelines:
- For any news item, please send the URL so that we may link directly to that item.
- If you are submitting a resource for the library (brief, decision, report, article) and the document is available online, please send the URL so that we can link directly to it.
- If the resource is a document (PDF, DOC, etc), please upload it through our resource form. If it is a copyrighted document, such as a journal article, you must indicate whether you have obtained the consent of the copyright holder to post the document in our library. We cannot post copyrighted material, though we can post a link to the journal and allow members to determine whether they want to purchase the article themselves.
- In order that resources may be found easily by our members, we urge you to provide a brief description of the content (2-3 sentences) and use the preset tags to indicate the topic area, the region and country or countries to which it pertains, the type of document, author and date of publication. Without this information, we will not be able to upload it.
- Finally, while there are numerous issues which pertain to the world of work, we are at present focused on news and resources which pertain to the core areas: 1) global supply chains, 2) migrant worker rights, 3) the employment relationship, 4 the informal economy, 5) discrimination 6) transnational collective bargaining. 7) trade union rights